Save the Date!
The Wellstone Progressive Democrats of Sacramento Monthly Meeting will be held:
Thursday, March 2nd, 2017
Meeting @ 7:00 pm, doors open @ 6:00
South Natomas Library
2901 Truxel Rd,
Sacramento, CA 95833 [MAP]
Come out and hear from people who have been battling Pres. Trump ... and bring your ideas. Since he's trampling the environment, we will vote on a bylaw revision to create a VP spot for Environmental Affairs. We'll also discuss the future of our state party. Who should lead us into the next electoral battles? Should our club host a debate between the candidates? Turns out they are both interested. So maybe in April, we will. If you come, you are welcome to bring a snack dish to share. Meeting starts at 7, but doors will open at 6.
Our Agenda will include:
- Voting on proposed bylaw change to create VP of Environmental Affairs
- Vote on candidates for VP State/Local
- Vote on candidates for VP Environmental Affairs (if bylaw change approved)
- Discuss potential for hosting or co-hosting debate between candidates for state party chair
- Discuss and possibly endorse candidate for state party chair
- Discuss and possibly endorse candidate for state party secretary